Did you know 76% of data breaches occur from weak or stolen credentials? Be strict with your password requirements:
– Require passwords be changed periodically or whenever a breach occurs
– Use password generators or require complexity when employees create their passwords
– Do not allow employees to share log-in credentials
– Use encrypted password managers to securely store passwords
– Require employees to use different passwords for each of their accounts
– Use multi-factor authentication
Do not let your business be compromised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-661-0750 to discuss a plan.